Archbishop Wester has called for a Second Collection to benefit the programs and services of Catholic Charities in the Archdiocese of Santa Fe on the third weekend of August. The 2020 dates are August 15 and 16.
Funding from this important Second Collection will support Catholic Charities' vital ongoing programs serving our community such as bilingual early childhood education, adult basic education classes, refugee support, low-cost immigration and citizenship legal services, housing assistance, free senior transportation, and food pantries. You can learn more about our programs under the "How We Help" tab of the menu at the top of our page.
Ways to Give:
Ways to Give:
- Catholic Charities Annual 2nd Collection Envelopes should be provided with your parish envelopes
- Write "Catholic Charities" in the memo field of your check
- Drop your check in the collection basket or mail it to your parish office
- Make an online donation on your parish website-indicate that you are giving to Catholic Charities
- Donate through our website by clicking on the "Donate Now!" button below
Message from the Archbishop:
“I consider Catholic Charities to be 'the Catholic Church', just as you and I are, reflecting the Body of Christ. Their mission is to put faith in action to improve the lives of those in need. They rely on our donations to fill the gap in funding to provide services to the most vulnerable in our Archdiocese. I have approved an annual special collection to support the services that Catholic Charities performs for the most vulnerable and needy in our community. I ask you to please be generous."